【 Colors of the Wind 】
風之色彩
You think you own whatever land you land on
人類總是自認為能佔領土地,把萬物納為己有。
The earth is just a dead thing you can claim
以為大地是沒有生命而能夠隨意宣示主權的物品。
But I know every rock and tree and creature
但我知道那些岩石、樹木與所有生物。
Has a life, has a spirit, has a name
她們都會呼吸、擁有靈魂和專屬的名字。
You think the only people who are people
你們總是不懂得尊重跟自己不同種族的人。
Are the people who look and think like you.
必須要外貌、思想跟你相像的人,才會歸為同類。
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
但你若願意敞開心胸,去探索陌生的人事物。
You'll learn things you never knew you never
knew
你才會明瞭這世界有多大,而自己有多無知。
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你是否曾聽過在夏季滿月之下的狼嚎?
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
或者好奇山貓為什麼而面露微笑著嗎?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
你會跟著山岳的鳴奏一起唱歌嗎?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
Can you paint with all the colors of the
wind?
你能不能用風的色彩來揮灑作畫呢?
Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
一起來森林中松樹下的隱密小徑奔馳。
Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth
來嚐嚐浸泡在陽光中甜蜜的莓果吧。
Come roll in all the riches all around you
在充滿你周圍的豐饒裡翻滾。
And for once, never wonder what they're worth
就這一次,你不要去計算她們是否有價值。
The rainstorm and the river are my brothers
暴風雨和河流就像我的兄弟。
The heron and the otter are my friends
蒼鷺跟水獺是我的朋友。
And we are all connected to each other
我們彼此密不可分。
In a circle, in a hoop that never ends
有如連成一個循環的圓圈,這種關係將永不止息。
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你是否曾聽過在夏季滿月之下的狼嚎?
Or let the eagle tell you where he's been?
或讓老鷹告知你牠們飛行的目的地?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
你會跟著山岳的鳴奏一起唱歌嗎?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能不能用風的色彩來揮灑作畫呢?
How high does the sycamore grow?
楓樹能長得多高呢?
If you cut it down , then you'll never know
如果你砍倒她,就永遠不知道了。
And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
你也永遠無法聽見在夏季滿月之下的狼嚎。
For whether we are white or coppered skinned
不論我們的膚色是白色或古銅色。
We need to sing with all voices of the mountain
我們都必須跟著山岳的鳴奏一起唱歌。
Need to paint with all the colors of the wind
必須用風的色彩來揮灑作畫。
You can own the earth and still
All you'll own is earth until
你是可以擁有大地的,而你也只能擁有大地......
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
只要你懂得用風的色彩來揮灑作畫